When Performance REALLY matters, our MONSTER PRO Series exhaust pipes really step up. Featuring our Hi Flow collector which causes both cylinders of your v-twin to work together
as a combined asphalt pounding unit like no other pipe available. With our patented changeable performance baffles, expect to be envied and impressed. Our pipes are ceramic coated (internally
and externally) to withstand constant high heat of 1200F degree constant and 1600F degree intermittent. These pipes will not blue and will give your bike an attitude, sound and performance
that demands respect!
Straight Cut Black
Straight Cut Black
with Optional Tip
V Star 1300 Monster Pro Exhaust
- 1 piece construction means less weight, no leaking clamps or extra parts
- Unmatched Deep Tone
- Includes Removable Baffle
- Additional baffle options are available
- Available in Black or CeramiKrome
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy installation
- Includes O2 port
- Limited 1 year factory warranty
Add Additional Length
For saddlebags or personal customizing. Measure how many inches past the rear axle you would like and select below
Optional Exhaust Tips
for Straight Cut Monster Pro Exhaust
Monster Pro Exhaust Optional Baffles
Use these baffles to Fine Tune your exhaust for your riding style.
Baffles in Turnout Style Tip Pipes cannot be removed.
- Use the 2 Ring baffle to tame the sound of your Pipe
- Use the 4 RING baffle to additionally tame the sound of your Monster Pipe and add some additional low end power.
- Use the Vortex Race baffle for more top end performance which causes the exhaust to "spin" and accelerate as it exits the pipe, along with a deep sound that is well worthy of the name "Race"
|2 Ring Replacement Baffle
|4 Ring Optional Baffle
|Vortex Race Optional Baffle
These Baffles are intended for use in Monster Pipes only and will not work in pipes from other manufacturers. Changes in jetting may be required to gain maximum performance.
May not be legal in all areas.