|When Performance REALLY matters, our MONSTER PRO Series exhaust pipes really step up. Once again we have built the meanest set of pipes available
anywhere. From the massive 2" header pipes with built in step-down headers, to our signature HIGH FLOW collector and patented removable baffle. These pipes make a deep subtle rumble at idle
and a massive grip it and hang on rush of attention getting horsepower and torque when you crack the throttle. Our pipes are ceramic coated (internally and externally) to withstand constant
high heat of 1200F degree constant and 1600F degree intermittent. These pipes will not blue and will give your bike an attitude, sound and performance that demands respect!
Straight Cut Black
Vertical Cut +17" CeramiKrome
Straight Cut Black
with Optional Tip
Monster Pro Exhaust System
- Mounting hardware included
- 1 piece construction means less weight and no leaking clamps or extra parts
- Easy installation
- Unmatched Deep Tone
- Available in Black or CeramiKrome
- Includes Removable Baffle
- Includes O2 port
- Limited 1 year factory warranty
Add Additional Length
For saddlebags or personal customizing. Measure how many inches past the rear axle you would like and select below
|Add Additional Length
|$6.00 per inch
Optional Exhaust Tips
for Straight Cut Monster Pro Exhaust
Monster Pro Exhaust Optional Baffles
Use these baffles to Fine Tune your exhaust for your riding style.
Baffles in Turnout Style Tip Pipes cannot be removed.
- Use the 2 Ring baffle to tame the sound of your Pipe
- Use the 4 RING baffle to additionally tame the sound of your Monster Pipe and add some additional low end power.
- Use the Vortex Race baffle for more top end performance which causes the exhaust to "spin" and accelerate as it exits the pipe, along with a deep sound that is well worthy of the name
|2 Ring Replacement Baffle
|4 Ring Optional Baffle
|Vortex Race Optional Baffle
These Baffles are intended for use in Monster Pipes only and will not work in pipes from other manufacturers. Changes in jetting may be required to gain maximum performance.
May not be legal in all areas.