Stratoliner | Roadliner Power Commander FC
The Power Commander FC is a new plug-n-play fuel management device pre-programmed with Make/ Model specific maps. In addition the Power Commander FC has the added ability to modify or change
these maps on the fly without a computer.
Users can literally select between a Power Commander FC Map, custom-built maps, or even fine tune low, mid or high rpm ranges while sitting on the bike and without plugging into a computer.
Standard +/- 10% increments from selected map settings, different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center software.
Users can also load up to 10 of their personally built Power Maps into the Power Commander FC and select between them while in the saddle - eliminating the need to "re-boot" with the computer
every time a new map is desired.
- Uses OEM style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-fit on the bike
- Pre-programmed with PCFC Power Maps specific to make, model
- No computer necessary for modifying fuel management
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
- Software is compatible with Power Commander, so you can download Power Commander maps to the PCFC
- Integrated O2 Optimizer where Applicable
- +250 / -100 fuel change. Enough adjustment to cover almost all modifications
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges). When you need to adjust your fuel curve for quick throttle inputs
Roadliner (2006 - Current)
Stratoliner (2006 - Current)
||Sug. Retail $
PCS Price $285.95